Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fat and... Happy?

Like many other women out there I am interested in shedding a few pounds. I was browsing the web looking for fun dances that also provide a work out and I also wanted to know if it was possible to get a flat tummy even though I have a c-section scar.

I found a forum where the same question had been asked and to my surprise there was a comment that told the woman that she needs to get over it, she's a mom now and shouldn't be trying to impress anyone.

What?!

I have determined that this person must have been either an old hag or someone who has been unsuccessful in achieving thier weight loss goals. Gosh, why do people have to go bringing other people down?! As my mother would say - if you don't have anything nice to say, SHUT UP! (ok, so I put a slight twist on it!)

If you want to be sexy, then be sexy. Whatever makes you happy. If you want to be a bump on a log, then go be a bump where the rest of us don't have to deal with you. Again, whatever makes you happy.

If you think that the man who fathered your children is the sexiest beast you've ever seen and you wanna be able to shake your booty for him without needing to stop and catch your breath, then you go mamma! Shake your groove thang!

1 comment:

  1. good for u hun.. just bc ur a mom, doesnt mean uve stopped being a woman or a wife..

    and if u have no ambition to constantly be improving and learning, uve stopped living.

    miss u!

    ReplyDelete